1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial plowing.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Field Hill Landscaping, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Field Hill Landscaping

Field Hill Landscaping Junior Member

Hello everyone. This is my first forum of any kind so bare with me. I've been plowing for 10 years total and 5 for myself. I have 3 small per inch commercial lots and 15 driveways. I'm looking to get into the bidding process to get more lots. What formulas do you use and how do you typically approach bidding? I have a 86 k30 with a 9ft blade and a 87k20 with a 8ft blade. Both are mechanically perfect but I'm not doing a shopping mall if you know what I mean.

2. ktfbgb

ktfbgb Senior Member

There is a search option on the forum. Try searching. This has been discussed until people are blue in the face. Formula is your hourly rate, which you know since you been plowing so long, times how long it will take to do the lot.

:popcorn:

3. Field Hill Landscaping

4. Field Hill Landscaping

Thanks. I'll search it. (I'm new to this stuff)