1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

commercial plowing pricing in NY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dieselman19, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

I live in Rochester NY and i have been plowing residential driveways for a long time and i have also done a couple commercial lots nothing huge, i have the opportunity to do a large nursing home complex but i have NO CLUE how to ever start an estimate, can anyone help me !

2. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

pricing

DieselMan
    I do mainly all healthcare except one shopping mall. They are great accounts if priced right because they can not have any accumulation.One acocunt I charge for every time I plow, and this can really add up. Another I priced per storm, 1-3, 4-7, 8-11. I charge one price per storm and it covers repeat trips.of course you need to estimate how long it will take TWICE so yo dont lose. Try driving the whole lot as slow as possible and double it.That is a good basis to start at.hope this helps.let me know if u have any more ??s

3. Dnipro Max

Dnipro Max Member

Hey, i from rochester too, and just starting out, can u help with some samples of contracts, and some pricing for driway if u can please, what part u from? i'm in hilton, also whats the best way to get some customers here? i try flyers but no response,
    Thanks
    Vitaly

4. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

plowing help

Dnipro Max , i would be more then happy to help you out i have been plowing for long time, i go to school in Brockport and i grew up in Penfield, if you want to call me i would be more then happy to help you out my number is 585 303 4813 call me after 9 any night, i have class during the day

Bob Haak