1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

commercial Chloride applicator

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by powerjoke, Jun 5, 2008.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i have a comm. chloride applicator that i may or may not use?.. it has a 350 gal tank with baffle balls and a hypro centrifigul pump that is hydraulic driven....YES you will need central hydraulic's t run this thing. it is set up for bulk fill (2" banjo coupler to the rear) or you can fill through 15" lid in the top. it also has a electro/hydraulic valve on it so it can be set up to run with a rate controller (not required). i will put new nozzles on it. IT IS A 100% COMPLETE unit. all you need is a truck that can hold it and it's 2 ton's worth of chloride...........oh and you'll need some chloride too LOL

PM me instead of posting as these post tend to "sink" and i may not check it

Thanks

PJ

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009