1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial blade pivot tubes?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kc2006, Nov 30, 2010.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Anyone know if they sell just the pivot tubes for the moldboard side of a commercial blade? I bought a set of the tubes everyone sells and they are the same as the sector side but the moldboard sides are longer. Only place I saw listing anything was selling the whole rib and "pivot housing" and they were about 200 bucks.

If no one sells them I can get the tubing in town and make my own I guess.
  2. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

What size are the pins in those plows? Are they 7/8" same as the ST series plows? Instead of buying tubes and pins for mine I used my steel lathe and drilled out some round stock to make tubes for mine. On one of the Smith Brothers pages Reskinning a meyer c-8 he mentions using sch80 pipe for tubes.