1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial Accounts

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by furymikal, Dec 10, 2008.

1. furymikal

furymikal Junior Member

I am looking to break into commercial accounts for next season and I am wondering if any one has any suggestions on how to go about this. Do I always ask for the owner of companies when calling? For the big boys like Prologis who would I call in and ask for. In your experiences do you find a certain title associated with contacts that actually have the snow removal and ice mgmt discussions?

any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Ask for the person who is in charge of maintenance. Make sure you say "person" because a lot of women are in charge of it now days.
  3. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I would recommed contacting an account that you don't really want. That way when you screw it up, you won't feel bad. Think of it as practice for the one you want.
  4. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

If you want a prologis site you'll have to deal with Lipinski..........