1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

commercial accounts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Birdjr, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Birdjr

Birdjr Junior Member

this is our first year plowing how do we approach and land commercial accounts for parking lots any tips or ideas that worked out well for u guys.
  2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

All of my commercial accounts derived from word of mouth and just through people I know. Let people you know who own property be aware of your snow removal services. Before I even started plowing, I had several commercial accounts lined up from friends who have friends who know someone that owns property. In addition, your other accounts will spread the word if you do good work and therefore you may receive calls from others who want your services. If you give it a little bit of time, you will get plenty of customers.