1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial account proposals

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TRCLandscapes, Feb 17, 2013.

1. TRCLandscapes

TRCLandscapes Junior Member

I've done residential driveways for two years now and have been asked to give a proposal to a building owner that owns a few various commercial lots. I could use some help on how to set up this proposal as I'm not exactly sure what to include and how to present it. Basically need the break down on what the proposal and the finished contract should look like.

Thanks a lot
    TRC Landscapes LLC
  2. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

My proposals include level of service, and price either per occurrence or seasonal.

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

From the top:
    Site address, primary contact of site
    Scope of Service break down (whats included):
    Site map showing what what you're doing and stack areas (color coding works well)
    MSDS for any products you use on there site (Ice Melt)
    Break down on rates (All of my accounts are per push with rates based on accumulation)
    Terms of payment

For a contract I just add the legal mumbo jumbo to the proposal, have a lawyer draw this up.
  5. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

You should consider joining SIMA. Membership includes access to their site where you can download a variety of contract templates, snow response plans, customer letters, and a new membership PR kit.
  6. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

What does your residential proposal look like??