1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Comments please hows she look?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lazerslicer, Jan 4, 2007.

1. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

hows she look? No ballast weight in back (due to no snow) and no turns of the torsion bars........

snow plow card 001.jpg

snow plow card 005.jpg

snow plow card 004.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  2. John B

John B Junior Member
    from ohio

Looks good,both plow and truck!!! Boss is going to be my next plow:)
  3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I sure can tell you in Michigan (no snow and if you look at your trees they might be budding).

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks super sexy man.
  5. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Wow! That thing goes high on the corners. little sag, should have bought a Ford. just kidding, but not really, looks good, man.
  6. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Looks alright except for that big, ugly, red thing sticking out the front of your truck...

Ha, just kidding...
  7. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Shes just a 2500 no hd and no ballast in the back (no snow) thats alot of weight forward with it in the scoop position and no turns of the torsion bars...
  8. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

A 2500 not a 2500 HD? What is this alien truck that you speak of? Could this be? A CHEVY 2500.
  9. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Maybe...................... but maybe not............
  10. I love my mopar stuff! But thats really nice!
  11. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

im sure shes an HD, what engine, 6.0 or diesel, or 8.1, sags quite a bit. maybe some timbrens,
  12. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

What a monster - I love it!

13. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Is it a 1500HD?

I didnt think they make 2500HD Crew Cabs that also have a short bed?

Either way, it is an HD. Notice the 8 lug rims.
  14. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Guy's, just cause a 2001 up GM has 8 lug wheel's dont make it an HD. You can buy a 1500HD, 2500 NON HD and of course a 2500HD and they will all have 8 lug wheel's. Judging by the stance of his truck I'd say it's definitly a regular 2500 NON HD.
  15. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Oh. I thought they stoped making NON 8 Lug HD's if that makes since, back in 99 or something like that. Guess im wrong.
  16. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

I agree. Shoulda bought a Ford. Even the 1500 has a sweet GVW in the front. One thing going for you is you'll never have it in scoop driving down the road. I hope. Looks good though. Just giving you some crap.
  17. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

they only had 2500hd or 1500hd in 03 u cant get just a 2500
  18. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ok, technically speaking maybe I shouldn't have grouped the model years all together like that but when I think of a 1500HD vs 2500 vs 2500HD I just think of the newer body style as a whole. lazerslicer didn't say what year his truck is but it's gotta be an 04' or newer since it's a 2500 non HD.
  19. Great looking truck, but get rid of those tires for plowing. THEY HATE SNOW! My mom used to have them on her suburban. My truck in 2wd would outrun the suburban in 4wd at every light (my truck didn't have plows then and only had bfg all terrains)
  20. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

You can def get a 2500HD crew cab with the short box...as a matter of fact it seems to be the most popular option of the crew cab...I have a crew cab long box and lemme tell ya it take s some land to turn that around...