1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Coming Soon! New Super Duty Trip Blade

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Paul Degelman, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Paul Degelman

Paul Degelman Junior Member

Coming Soon! New Super Duty Trip Blade for Backhoes, Loaders or Tractors

Folds for transport.

Degelman Industries is developing a new folding/angling Trip blade.
    We are looking for input and recommendations.

Please see the following link for a quick look:

General Specifications & Features:
    Seven position Hydraulic Blade
    Heavy Duty Construction
    24” Modular Trips
    8” Carbon Trip Blades
    Scalloped Wings to Reduce Curb Trail Off
    Abrasion Resistant Wing Plates
    Joystick – 4 Spool Electric over Hydraulic Mounted on Plow (Standard)
    Crossover Relief Valve for Hydraulic System Protection
    30-Degree Blade Angle
    Wings available in 2’ 4’ & 6’ Sections

2. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

paul i think that would be ideal for large areas,are you designing any for skidsteer models and how do you have dealers or direct ,i would like somemore info on your products we are searching for some new pushers.
  3. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

I would like to know if it is possible to get a spec sheet (with drawings and dimensions) on your line of bulldozer blades for farm tractors. In addition to plowing snow and hanging out around here I also build models of farm tractors and equipment. I would like to add some snow plowing equipment to some of my models. Your website has some pretty good detailed information on the "Strongbox" pushers but not muc on the blades or the mounts. Any help with detailed information on the blades and mounts will be very much appreciated.

Peter Mullin
  4. cog-1

cog-1 Senior Member

I really like your idea for the new plow. If you can make one strong enough to fit a 938 CAT loader we may be interested. Any idea on price yet? Will the plow be able to cut pack/stand up to down pressure on it?
    We have looked at Daniels wing plows and they just don't hold up.
    Your idea is similar to plows made by a company named tellefsdal (in Norway?)
    Would be interested in more info, Thanks!