1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Come visit the Kage Innovation booth #321 at SIMA!!!!

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by Kristin Stephan, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Hey Everyone!

We would love for you to stop by our booth at the SIMA Snow and Ice Symposium. The show this year is in Providence RI June 23rd-26th. We are in booth #321. We just might have something NEW you will want to see Mention this thread and there just might be something in it for you!

Can't wait to see you all again or meet you for the first time!

2. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

Hi Kristin,

I am from Providence, and this will be my first time to the symposium. I look forward to going, see you there.

who else is going to the symposium??

3. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Great! You can go to www.sima.org to see a full list of exhibitors. See you at the show:)

4. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I'm ready to go! Just a week left before we fly out! See ya then.

5. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, A new 10' Kage System for the M'bota? :D

6. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Kubota 8540- Sorry somehow I did not see your post until now. We don't have one yet but we are hoping in the near future:)