1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Come visit our booth at the New England Grows Show!!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by SnowEx Products, Jan 30, 2015.

1. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

You're Invited...

Come visit SnowEx booth #2454 at the 2015 New England Grows Show February 4th through the 6th in Boston!

SnowEx invites you to come explore our innovative Snow & Ice Control products at this year's New England Grows Show at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts, February 4th- February 6th.

Stop by the SnowEx booth, #2454, for an introduction to our new entries into the market, as well as some of our time-tested industry favorites. In addition, you can also check out some great lawn and turf care products from our TurfEx line!

We look forward to seeing you at the show! The 2015 NE Grows Show hours are as follows:

Wednesday, February 4th
    10am- 5pm

Thursday, February 5th
    8am - 5pm

Friday, February 6th
    8am - 3pm

SnowEx, a division of Douglas Dynamics, L.L.C.
    Trynex International
    531 Ajax Drive
    Madison Heights, MI 48071

Tel: (248) 586-3500

2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Could someone explain to me why Snow Ex is exhibiting at this time of the year. I need to stay close to my customers in Maryland in case it snows. I would love to see the merchandise. Not at this time of the year.

3. JoeG3

JoeG3 Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing until I realized this is the landscaping show in Boston.

They might need to use some of their products to get to the show since we may be getting more snow the end of the week.