1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

combining a 3 plug setup w/ T connector to use a 2 plug plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NHresident, Sep 13, 2009.

1. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

Hi all I was wondering if anyone ever made up a electrical T plug.Where both plugs from a 3 plug (total) setup The 2 light plugs.are merged/plugged in,WITH each other to make --1--
    plug to use on a older 2 plug plow.I talked to a local installer.Who never got back to me.Who said it could be done.That way with the T adapter a 3 plug setup trk could use either type of plow.

2. brakeclutch

brakeclutch Junior Member

I'm a fisher distributer and just did the math. It is possible, however, it would be easier and cheaper to just convert your plows all to a three plug off truck. It is possible, however you will have half a lot plugs flopping around in your grille. You will be using your power plug for both setups, then have a light plug, a light/control plug, and a control plug. Also, the new HT series and the V plows use a different kind of two plug setup. This kind uses a different power and control harness.

I do have them all in stock and can do the job for you if you are in the New England area