1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Combat ready for tonight.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Dec 4, 2006.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well, we're suppose to get a quick 6-12 tonight nice and fluffy not that 2 feet of wet stuff.

donnas pixs 12-4-06 176 (Small).jpg

2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Ya got just enough time to go sand, prime and paint that nassy ass lookin blade edge Grandy!

xysport

Nice setup.

pm me your email addy....Ill send you my agreement I designed. See what you think.

3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

The are calling for 2-6"Tonight in Niagara County. Im not holding my breath

readytogo.jpg

4. BobC

BobC Senior Member

Nice truck Grandview. Time to spring for a cutting edge.

5. grandview

It's new last year we had rain the other day and it was sitting in the corner of the driveway that's nothing but some frozen mud and leaves.:D

6. LLM Ann Arbor

A likely story.

lol

7. grandview

Do you want to see the receipt ?:waving:

8. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I plowed and salted this morning, we had about 3 inches. It's coming down pretty hard right now. BTW did you read my thread "what an annoying day" in the new to the industry forum? lol

9. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Lucky you. We got about an inch and a half on the grass this morning, but nothing accumulated on the roads. I'm still waiting (impatiently) for our first plowable event.

10. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

What and the heck have you been doing with that blade edge?You been using it to smash boulders or plow show?LMAO:waving:

:D RCGM
    Brad

11. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I can't even see his picture of the truck and plow though. The other pictures opened up in this thread. What is up with that? :waving:

12. mole

mole Senior Member

combat ready for what?. they said 8 to 12 inches, we were lucky to get 2 maybe three in (williamsville/amherst) what a waste of time and gas.

13. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

We got the same here in lockport, some 3-3.5", others barley an inch. If this wasn't the first push of the season I probably wouldn't have went out. I just like a nice easy one to get used to the new route additions and assure new customers that I'll be there.

14. LLM Ann Arbor

Oh and who's in charge of the lawn at your house "G"? Needed another cut before it went to sleep ( gonna get snow mold my friend!), and buy a couple shrubs and some grass seed for that corner for gods sakes.

xysport

15. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

is that one of those new ac powered westerns i've been hearing about--do you plug it in when you get to the site:nod: ??????

ridehard i think i passed you this morning on amsdell-did them marranos work out for you????

16. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Yeah something like that. Too bad it doesnt make it less of a pain to hook up.:)

17. LLM Ann Arbor

Oh and hey!

Happy Birthday Grandy.

:bday:

18. grandview

Just got back in we ended up with only 6 inches.That's were I keep my trailers on the side of the house,that black stuff is road milling's I took some when they did across the street from me.

LLm, Thanks, I feel a little older today I just want to take a nap now after I check PlowSite!:sleeping:

19. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

That wasn't me. I ended up contracting with People Inc.It ended up being the better deal. I have a lot on Sowles and South Park, and a group home over on Clark, plus my residentials. I had a pretty busy morning!

20. grandview

Here's it is after the snow.

snow pictures 12-5-65 006 (Small).jpg