1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

colors that are close to original meyers

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by cpsnowremoval, Nov 2, 2009.

1. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

I looking to paint my meyers plow and want to use rustoleum spray paint. woundering if anyone has used a color that was close to meyers color:help:

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Rust is a good paint. Sunburst yellow is close but we use alert yellow or safety yellow

3. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

Thanks alot
    by the way how are the bronco's when it comes to plowing they look like they would be nice for driveways

4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hey got 4 of the broncos they are great but i use them on commerical props they are the trim trucks but they can plow 15 inches of snow with ease. They all have a type of plow for a certain job. Wifes rig has the standard 2 meter board for comm sidewalks and standard parking stalls ( lots of hotels we do so parking always changing )One with 7.5 foot high lift for stacking snow plies, 2 others have 2 meter with wings (8.5ft) for moving piles plus the big trucks for the long runs. The bII's are build for plowing got more in the drive train then the blue book. The autos have racing trans in them 3500 each along with the other mods they roll out loaded about 2 tons. Some of my props call them the super bees they roll in and swarm in move the snow, salt everything and gone. You roll in 4 rigs to one hotel and in 15 min we are done. they all look the same so all you see is bees running in circles its a blast to watch.