1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Colorado

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Mean4x4, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

If any contractors need help in Colorado, we're ready to roll. No snow in Michigan 7 trucks, 1 skid w/ 10 ft protech & 12 yard Freightliner dump with 10 ft plow & salter. I need to put this equipment to work, it's just collecting dust.

2. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Mich

Good luck, I know the feeling.

Ray grimes

3. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Good luck getting there. Grandma told me they shut down some of the highways there earlier.

4. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

yea, by the time we get out there...

they should be re-opened. Plus with 26 + inches of snow, equipment and manpower are eventually going to need to rest. We did this once before for a storm in NY and stayed out for 3 days, it was a great experience and a lot of fun.

5. bill bacorn

bill bacorn Junior Member
    from ne ohio

have truck will travel

i`ve been plowing since 1991 in ne ohio. used to run 5 trucks downsized to 1 due to lack of work in area. plowed one time this year looking to make money willing to travel if money is right