1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Colorado Plow?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by PremierLand, Mar 16, 2008.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Ive searched through a few pages, cant find any. I am sure there are some threads on this that I can not find though.

Anyway, for guys who have colorados with plows, how are they holding up. I have chevy 3/4tons and ford 1tons but I want to get something in addition to those trucks for resi's. Either jeep or Colorado, mainly because I can use it for small tools in the summer seasons. I would only get a reg cab or ext. cab (no crew cab).

So if you have one, post how its working out, how long you've had it, and what size plow is on it. Thanks!

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

We put a Blizzard 7.4 ft plow on a 2007 Colorado for a customer in Ferndale. He really likes it. He also runs a back blade on the same truck. Only modification we made was to have stronger trip springs made as the original tripped a little easy for customers' taste. You can go on our website www.pro-mower.com and see pictures of it under the Blizzard section. JOHN

3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thanks for the info....

btw: i wish i could have made it to the show. im kickin my self in the rear for missing the show. especially, since i need more 2 cycle equipment and another hydro wb.

4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

UMMMMM
    Isnt that a 7'2" blizzard or did you add 1 inch to each side?

5. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Sorry, my bad. Dang keyboard moving around on me!!!