1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Colorado '07Blizz

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by millsap, Sep 26, 2008.

1. millsap

millsap Junior Member
    from CO

Sorry bout the poor pix quality...was not sure what would upload.

DSC_1.jpg

DSC_2.jpg

DSC_3.jpg

DSC_5.jpg

2. gkm

gkm Senior Member

really nice pics thanks:D

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If they would of canceled bingo sooner that would never of happened!

4. millsap

millsap Junior Member
    from CO

yu betcha....was fun!

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

the guy in the Volvo is just chillin out while that poor ******* shovels his car out LOL. i dunno, i laugh when i see that :D

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thats when you kno its bad if they cancel bingo!

Nice pictures..thanks for sharing!

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That's where the chain would come in handy. Hook and pull.

8. forrpets

forrpets Junior Member

where was this?

9. millsap

millsap Junior Member
    from CO

blizzard of '07

This was taken just north of Colorado Springs in Black Forest near where I live.

10. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

has it snowed there yet?

11. R&B Enterprise

R&B Enterprise Junior Member

Millsap
    What month of 07, i must have been hibernating don't remember this on the news, i live south of CSP.

12. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

better be careful gv you spark the whole plow trucks arn't tow trucks thread again and how you don't have insurance to be doing that:D

13. millsap

millsap Junior Member
    from CO

CO '07 Blizzard

Nope, no snow in Black Forest yet, but there is snow on Pikes Peak in the last week or so. Usually, we get our first one on or around Halloween.
    The snow fell on April 24, the pix were shot April 25th. Here is a blurb from NWS:

Sixteen to 20 inches of snow was measured near...Moffat (Alamosa County)...Silver Cliff (Custer County)...Monument (El Paso County) and Florissant (Teller County). Also...snow drifts to around four feet were noted in northern El Paso County. Nearly two feet of snow covered Black Forest (El Paso County)...and Crestone (Saguache County)...and Rosita (Custer County). In El Paso County...over 200 people were stranded...including 60 students from Miami-Yoder schools who were on a bus. Thousands of people in eastern El Paso County were without power...some for several weeks. Hundreds of electric transmission lines were downed.