1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 Supervisor Whelen Cencom Gold

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Code 3 supervisor for crown vic (can be used in other vehicles with custom brackets) with 4 6 led optixs and 3 LED X modules with Take downs. Has full length cable. good condition 450OBO
    B-B-TD-B -R-TD-R -R

Whelen Cencom gold with T/A option, New in open box has everything with it, never used. 600OBO

Wes 612 743 7666

IMG00014-20100819-1902.jpg

IMG00015-20100819-1903.jpg

2. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

B as in blue R as in red?

3. Wesley's Lawn

Yes B as in Blue and R as in Red, wont work for most people here but I know there are some first responders here or some guys may want to put amber modules in,

4. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Where are you findin' all this good stuff Wes? Did you graduate from Frankies?

5. Wesley's Lawn

Oh I come across all kinds of stuff here and there, I get something to put in my truck then I change my mind. I think you need to add more lights and stuff to your truck then you could use that cencom I would give it to you for a good price lol

6. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

Yep thats why I asked. If you look really hard at my sig pic u can see I have a whelen edge on there, I'm a vol ff and its all blue in the state of pa.

7. Wesley's Lawn

Supervisor sold

Cencom still available, Make an offer worst is I say no.

8. Wesley's Lawn

cencom sold