1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 Siren/Switchbox

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firefighter1406, Nov 24, 2010.

1. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

I have a Code 3 Siren/Switchbox. It is in good shape. It is Model # 3892L6, it has a three position pursuit switch, 6 on/off push buttons for lights and other accessories( 1 switch doesn't work, could be easy fix I just never messed with it.) Also has Siren with HI-LO, YELP, WAIL, STANDBY, and RADIO options. Also has P/A capabilities, and manual and air horn sounds. I used it for three years as a oncall firefighter. Really a good piece just dont have any more use for it. $100 O.B.O. Will throw in a older style speaker if you purchase it.

Seth 678-939-9678, or nfd1406@yahoo.com

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. KC9MDQ

KC9MDQ Member

Is the item in question still for sale ? Is this a shipped item , or local pickup only ? Lastly , would you ship to 54449 ( Marshfield , WI ) ? Thanks for your time , and don't eat too much smoke ! ;)

3. KC9MDQ

KC9MDQ Member

Bump . . . . . . will give $100 including shipping.