1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 MX7000 Amber Lightbar Like NEW !!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jfgold, Dec 30, 2006.

1. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

I have a bunch of Code 3 MX7000 lightbars for sale. See attached photo's. This particular bar has BRAND NEW AMBER DOMES (just cost me $100.00) installed and it is like new. It has take down lights,(fourth picture shows them lit) alley lights (third picture shows right side lit) and four rotators. Cable is ~ 12 foot in length. First $250.00 plus shipping takes it! Feel free to e-mail me at gold4@comcast.net for more information. Local pickup is welcome and encouraged as these bars are a pain to package. I am located 12 miles south of the Philly airport just over the Delaware line. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

lite

How does the lite work does it come switch some type of switch box and is it permant mounted style
    How much to ship to 21054

3. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Mx7000

I can include a few basic switchs for free or I have a few nice panels I can sell you. You will need at least 4 circuits, one for the rotators (which can be split into two seperate switches if you want) one for the take downs and one each for the left and right alley's. I can work with you on getting you the lightbar if you are interested. I did a mapquest distance from me to you and it is 90 miles. I can meet you part of the way to avoid shipping and save you some $$. Let me know. Thanks, Joe

4. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Any interest???

Have a couple of bites on this bar but no purchases yet. I can build lightbars to order if anyone requires special options.

Thanks,

Joe

5. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Bump, still available any interest

6. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

I think i see some red lenses on the floor behind the lightbar, are they for it? What are the chances of getting the bar with the red lenses on it, i have a friend on the fire department and hes looking to upgrade to a full bar.

7. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Have red, will sell!

I have some red domes I can put on it. E-mail me at gold4@comcast.net for more information or call 302-373-3333.

Thanks,

Joe

8. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Where did you get that middle grill cover? Does that bar have 5 rotators? Does it have an amber center or is that just a metal cover?

9. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

It doesnt have a center rotator, thoes metal covers were made for when they use to put the siren speakers in the lightbars till OSHA said no no.

10. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

That is the stock speaker grill for the bar. There is no rotator under the grill. I do have full light bars, fact is I can build you just about anything that you want when it comes to an MX7000. Let me know what you need and I can work with you. gold4@comcast.net

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

just curious why osha said that?

12. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

They wanted the siren as far away from passengers as possible, so they put them in the grills or on push bumpers instead of above there heads.

13. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

I am looking for the all light version. Alleys, Take downs, Front and Rear Flashers, full rotators and, rear floods What $ can you do that for