1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 mini LP6000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Jan 4, 2011.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

For sale is a code 3 mini LP6000. It has a clear dome and amber filters. Magnetic mount, long cable with cog plug. The Cig plug has a switch on it so its easy on and off. I have upgraded to a mini led bar 2 seasons ago and have no use for this anymore. I will sell it for 125 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
    This thing is in awesome shape, The lens is nice and clear and is not cracked or weathered.

041.jpg

042.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

No one needs a good lightly used mini bar?

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Saturday bump! Its snowin in some places I know someone needs a bar. Get it off my bench.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Hump day bump! Its sitting on my bench just wanting to be used this year during the snow season.

5. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

I may be, and you're (sort of) local to me. What kind of fpm does it get, and how bright are they?

I don't plow, but I need a good light for doing some snow removal at my job that requires me to park my truck on public streets as I work, and I like having the lights to warn folks I'm there. I'm in a college town with alot of young and dumb drivers, like to be safe!

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

This thing is bright, You get a brighter light output with a clear dome. It has standard speed rotators with 55 watt bulbs and I would guess around 200 flashes per minute. I can meet you half way tomorrow.

7. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

If he doesn't want it, I'd be interested in it. Also fairly local to you.

8. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

I'm interested all right. I'm just a hands-on kinda guy, especially with vehicle lighting equipment. I wanna see it operate to see how bright it is, fast, etc, before I put money out on it.

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I will let you know stuffdeer if he buys it or not.

10. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Sounds good to me.

11. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

12. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Anything from the potential buyer?

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I will let you know tomorrow afternoon about 1:30.

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bar has sold.