1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 mini bar, Whelen Talon, And Tir3's

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Jan 20, 2009.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

selling off some stuff. if you want feedback my ebay username is adrenalineaddLct (the in in addict is an L)

All prices include shipping and lights are garunteed to be in flawless functional condition upon arrival on your doorstep. If you dont like my price, make an offer and i'll see what i can do.

I will take actual pics if needed. Paypal preffered. will accept money order or personal check. Checks will have to clear before I ship.

first up. Code3 mini strobe bar. xs8000 intesnity. Contains 4 corner strobes with a set flash pattern (does not change). It is all clear with 4 amber filters in it at the moment and i also have two blue filters to ship with it. It works flawlessly and is BRIGHT. Bar is clean and just has the normal from use tiny scuffs and swirl marks in the lense. Pics upon request. more details here..

http://www.florawrecker.com/catalog...ode-3-intensity-4-strobe-mini-lightbar-p-2161

galls has it for 400 bucks at the current time. I'll take 200 Shipped to your door.

2nd up a whelen dual talon LED dashlight. This item is Clear/Blue. tons of flash patters comes with windshield mount and is in great shape. Again, works flawlessy and is extremeeeeely bright.

going for roughly 250 online....i'll do 150 shipped.

And last but not least two TIR3 Grille lights. One Blue one Clear. These things are very nice...tons of flash patterns and ability to sync them. They go for around 60-75 each....I'll do the pair for 60 shipped.

Thanks guys. Chris

2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

bump make some offers. stuff is of no use to me.

3. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

4. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

pics shortly

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

pics?????????????????

6. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

bump...sorry about the pics. i'll take em tonight. and yes i do accept paypal.

7. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

where's the pics?

8. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

i'll buy the tir 3's and if serviceonsite doesn't take the strobe i'd probably take that as well. send me an email with payment info. JBrown@landscapesunlimitedcny.com

9. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

sorry guys busy with this crapshoot of a storm.... i'll catch up with everyone tonight.

10. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

as promised. finally. i apologize for the delay
    please note i also have 2 blue filters for the lightbar. it will come with 4 magnets (i had it bolted to my dump body)...and again the talon is blue/clear..and the tir3's are blue/clear. i actually have two pairs of the tir3's. one pair used for 60 bucks and 1 pair brand new for 100 bucks. everything works perfectly!

climbing 032.jpg

climbing 034.jpg

climbing 033.jpg

climbing 031.jpg

climbing 035.jpg

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

are those actual amber filters for the code 3 or are they just kinda rigged up to work.??

13. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

I ordered em right from Code3....so I hope theyre right. They were a little odd to fit...but they work. I dunno.

14. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

hmmm they just look short lol. like they dont really cover the strobes 100%

15. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

they dont 100%....the lightbar looks amber and clear when lit. lol i dunno.. theyre the same as the blue ones that were in it when i bought it originally and straight from code3....so.....i dunno. lol

16. Landscapes8988

sent you my address

17. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Did you buy both sets that he was selling?

18. Landscapes8988

yea i am gonna just waiting for him to give me the paypal info

19. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Well if you are willing to sell me a set of the white ones let me know thats all i wanted!

20. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

i will buy the blue