1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 LP6000 gutterless plates?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by topdj, Oct 17, 2011.

1. topdj

topdj Senior Member

I have a LP6000 I have been using 4 magnets, not real safe and I dont want to worry about it anymore. I have the plates but I dont have the stainless pieces that go out by the gutter-less doors on my 2011 truck. I cant seem to find them for this truck.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Really any type of code 3 gutterless bracket will work. I took Crown vic brackets and used them on a 03 sierra. Not one issue to date with the mount. Just mount the gutterless brackets then extend the feet out as far as possible then get a long enough threaded rod and make the connection between the 2. Does the bar have feet on it or no because of the magnets? if not you'll need the LP6000 feet for it.

3. topdj

topdj Senior Member

http://www.galls.com/uniformstyle?style=LB057&assort=general_catalog

I have the bottom plates they are painted steel and have 2 rubber feet on each one. they bolt to the bottom of light. I need a set of stainless bolts and some nylon locking nuts and the 2 plates.
    I wonder if the ones above will work. I seen a set of crown vic ones on ebay

4. topdj

topdj Senior Member

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Those aare the ones you'll need. Either one will work.