1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

code 3 lightbar lenses

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by bossplowguy, Oct 5, 2010.

1. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

Does anyone know of a place to find amber lenses or covers for a code 3 light bar? It could be older.....not really sure. Has red ones in it now which do me no good. Thanks!
  2. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Have you tried code3pse.com ?
  3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

4. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

5. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

I have two spare amber filters that screw on the rotators, and i believe they fit excaliburs as well as the code 3 420
  6. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

i am not sure where to get a amber lense but if you are looking to dispose of the red let me know....if it will fit a code3 420. thanks
  7. bossplowguy

Thanks guys! I contacted code 3 today. WOW! i can buy a used bar cheaper than the lenses, they are pretty proud of em
  8. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

So you going to buy a new bar? I was going to say www.campsafetyinc.com they'll do you good...
  9. bossplowguy

I actually ended up finding a place out of FL that sold them to me for 150 shipped. So it was kinda a no brainer, that and the bar is already mounted on the truck, so really didnt feel like dismounting and wiring up a different one. Thanks for the help