1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 Intnsity mini light bar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dognit, Nov 3, 2009.

1. dognit

dognit Junior Member

I have a chance to buy a Code 3 Intensity 4 Strobe Mini Light bar from a guy at work. Clear lens with amber filters. Power wires are cut off about 6 inches from the light. I'm not so sure about the clear lens. I saw a few different makes on other truck and thought they looked kind of hokey. Big city truck supply place north of me can get a replacement amber lens for $200.00, don't know about replacement filters yet. Maybe I can run the amber filters with an amber lens I don't know. Have to get it home and see if it works but the guy said he wants $100.00 for the light.

Saw them on Sirennet new for just under $600.00
  2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

A working code 3 intensity strobe for $100 is a good deal. If you don't buy it I will. ;)

Clear lens is no problem if they have amber filters, you'll be legal either way. Buy it and run it, that's a good deal!
  3. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

I really like the look of a clear bar with amber filters. Sounds like an excellent deal.