1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 Intensity XS8000 Strobe Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Jan 12, 2006.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Full size, 4 strobe, front/rear flashers, alleys & takedowns. All amber. Works great. W/feet and gutter mount brackets. Long cable. Make fair & reasonable offer.

2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

lite

Brain
    is this the lite that you had at the greet and meet we had
    Frank

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

No, that was LED. This one is strobe. It was on a plow truck that I sold. I also have a new in box Federal Vista strobe lightbar w/traffic director.

4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

How about posting a pic and price. I understand that you want to entertain a fair offer but you gotta give us something to go on.

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

No pic at this point. Maybe over the wekend as I have to get it down outta storage. Looking for $300 or so.

6. lumberjack49

lumberjack49 Junior Member
    from Mi

Do you still have the code 3 lightbar

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Yup. Do you want it?

8. lumberjack49

lumberjack49 Junior Member
    from Mi

9. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Pm coming your way about the light...

10. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Pics sent!

11. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Still have an interest in this?

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

hey brian could you send me pictures of all your used stuff that you have pictures of you dont have to go take new ones im definetly going to get a dump truck and i want to put a decent lightbar on it
    DouglasBros@aol.com
    Thanks
    Tom

13. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have a LOT of stuff. Narrow it down a bit. I also have a Chevy 1 ton dump I may be talked into selling :) And it has an awesome lightbar on it!

14. wondering if you still have lightbar for sale if so could you send me some pics. thanks whatup450@yahoo.com