1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Code 3 Excalibur-mini with flashers/takedowns

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shott8283, Nov 30, 2009.

1. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

I got a NEAR BRAND NEW mini Code 3 excalibur for sale. bought this for my plow light and then needed something bigger (fire dept and plowing) so i went with a full size

dual rotators, 4 take down lamps that are configured as flashers now but can easily be comverted to take downs front and rear or any combination

awesome shape.. no filters but i can order and install at extra price.

need $200 plus shipping out of this bar. let me know

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rUAp6RXNMgQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rUAp6RXNMgQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Pics pics pics and more pics please.

3. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

sure.. is the video not showing up? either way i can throw some pics up... stand by

4. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

pics uploaded for RBRONKEMA

i can also get a price idea for whatever color filters you would want for this too. i have a guy i go through for all my MX parts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the last one really shows the low pro this bar gives.. thats the main reason i went with the excalibur.

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

where in wny are you? i think i want this, im just unsure about the no color anywhere on this. and are those work lights or strobes???

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

He can get you any color you need. The lights on the bottom are flashers.

7. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

im in batavia,, so im a stones throw away from you.. could definitely meet up with you sometime.

i can get any color filter for the lights you want.. and the lamps on the lower deck are just work flashers.. not strobes.. so you can keep them unfiltered and use them as auxiliary lighting, OR keep them as flashers like i have them wired, but if you do that you will have to have them colored as DOT mandates anything flashing must be amber (for us at least)

i can get you a price on the filters if youd like.. assuming you want them amber. do you want the lower lamps filtered too (flashers) or just left clear (for auxiliary ie: take downs)?

let me know! ill pm you too

8. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

a bump if its allowed..

9. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

MODS please lock or delete. going to make a new thread with updated pics and vids if thats ok. thanks!

10. overtime

overtime Senior Member

How much with amber filters all around and shipped to 52732

11. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member