1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CODE 3 Excalibur Lightbar $200

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HAZMAT, Nov 8, 2007.

1. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

CODE 3 PSE Excalibur light bar, 47 inch model. It has five standard speed rotators and two flashers. Included with the light bar is a Galls 5 function switch box. Everything on the light bar works as far as I know (Hooked it up and everything lit up!) the outside mirrors are bent in but do not affect the function of the light bar, the light bar itself does show normal signs of usage. No domes will be sold with this light bar. The dash light in the picture is NOT INCLUDED. This is a very bright light bar, and will let you be seen and stay safe. I am asking $200 for it, brand new these cost over $600. I am located in Livingston County Michigan in Howell, I really don’t want to ship this bad boy I prefer it be picked up locally. Please no low offers!

-Kevin
    586-996-5686
    kevinn89@hotmail.com

32425.jpg

2. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

bump it up

3. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Does it have a mounting kit for the roof, or other? How are the lights configured on each side. What do you consider the domes??

DAFF

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  4. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Hello, the light bar has mounting feet on the bottom. You can easily get a gutter mount kit that fits most vehicles I think they range around $30? The light configuration is five standard speed rotators it has one center and four outside rotators. It also has two very bright flashers on the lower deck of the light bar. If you look at the picture the domes are the red pieces of plastic that go over the rotators to filter the light. I will sell the light bar with the one center dome which is clear but I cannot sell it with the red domes for legal matters, unless you are a firefighter that is allowed to run code or I know at least in Michigan tow trucks can have red.

- Kevin

5. DAFFMOBILEWASH

Kevin, is the light bar made by excalibar?? Are you aware of where I could find the coversion kit to go from red to yellow/amber?
    Thanks

DAFF

6. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

DAFF, The light bar is made by CODE 3 PSE. Here is a link to the light bar on there website. http://www.code3pse.com/productdtl.asp?grp=cd3&familyid=1&id=3 As far as the new domes go, there are many places you can order them from. I just looked at EBAY and found some amber ones
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CODE...005QQitemZ150179995802QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
    I will sell it with the clear center dome, which you can put an amber filter on the rotator itself for cheap and all of the clips needed to install new domes. There is other places you can order them from. Included with the light bar is a 5 function switch box that can control the light bar. Let me know!

- Kevin

7. DAFFMOBILEWASH

Will get back to you tomorrow, going to check with a local supplier to see availability of covers. Thanks for your help. Isn't Howel directly north of Pickney??

8. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Ok Daff, check things out to see if you can get the domes. Also I presume Galls www.galls.com might be able order to get them. There is also a supplier in Brighton, Michigan that handles this kind of stuff let me know if you want me to check in with them. And yes Howell is north of Pinckney. I could meet you there or in Hartland. This is a bright light bar and will keep you safe. Thanks DAFF, Let me know.

- Kevin
    586-996-5686

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  9. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

That is a steal of a price.

Tim

10. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Thanks for the good words Tim, It really is a great price on one good light bar. Hopefully DAFF will take it off my hands I need it gone.

11. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Sale pending to DAFF!

12. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

DAFF give me a call.
    586-996-5686