1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

code 3 420 minibar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Detroitdan, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Any interest in a good used 420? I just put a fullsize Edge on my truck, not sure if I should keep this for a backup or sell it. I know it's kind of late in the season to sell stuff like this. Thought I'd look to see if there was any interest in it first. It has a clear dome with amber filters, so it would be easy to change colors for a firefighter or whatever. It has a long cord with cigarette lighter plug, and best of all both rotators have been replaced with high speed rotators. Very fast and bright, throws a lot of light. Has two big round magnet/suction cup mounts on it, alway stuck to my roof well.

I think it must be worth a hundred bucks, what do you think?

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

420's are $89.00 new on eBay plus $10 for shipping. I bought 6 of them this year

3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

wow, no kidding. I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info. At that price I guess it would be more worthwhile for me to keep it for a spare, or maybe mount it on my sander.
    Thanks again.

4. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Detroit what do you want for it? Im in NH and if reasonable I will take it. I have been looking for something to use on the back of my spreader/truck. Let me know. Thanks Ken

5. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine