1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cocktails, anyone?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by iowastorm, Jan 19, 2001.

1. iowastorm

iowastorm Senior Member

Okay, I've probably got to get the okay from the SIMA gods, but I'm willing to host or help organize a little semi-legal pow wow for our SIMA brotheren (and sisteren) complete w/ fermented hops, magic-coated pretzels and partially clothed women during the conference this summer in Denver. I'm already appointing BRL and Digger to the disorganization committe. . . getting thirsty already. So, who's in????
  2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I already have my room reserved!

3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Yup... gonna be an interesting time in Denver this year....
  4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

My mouth is watering. I don't know if its the pretzels or the beer (I don't dare say it was the other thing mentioned in case my wife decides to see what I'm typing about all the time ;) )
  5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

I vote for John Parker to help host this with you.Probably get him to bring some of that Magic potion with him!