1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Coastal Emergency Vehicle Solutions Plowsite Exclusive Discount

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by CoastalEVS, Jan 11, 2015.

1. CoastalEVS

CoastalEVS Sponsor
    from NJ

Good Evening all,

We are a dealer of Feniex Industries warning equipment, and are proud to have become a sponsor of this great resource known as Plowsite. Among the products offered are the popular Feniex Cannon Hide-A-Ways and the all new Feniex Cobra and Apollo Mini-x. As a thank you to this site for allowing us to become a sponsor we are offering the membership a 15% discount off all items site wide. So visit our site http://www.coastalevs.com and enter coupon code "plowsiteten2015" at checkout.

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Dang it. Just bought some feniex cannons and apollo's. Cannons got installed yesterday. They are great

3. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

Would like to get some info on the new cannons coming out. Your website doesnt have a phone number, would like to know a time frame of when i can purchase them? and does the plowsite membership still get a 15% off the the new 360's cannon's ??

Thanks

4. CoastalEVS

CoastalEVS Sponsor
    from NJ

Yes the discount will work for all of the new products as well. The Feniex Cannon 360's are scheduled to be released mid February of this year. I will be sure to make a post here when they are released.

Regards,
    Chris

5. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Where in NJ are you? not sure if you have a shop or anything. The shipping seemed pretty high I was wondering if I could pickup or something.

6. CoastalEVS

CoastalEVS Sponsor
    from NJ

I've sent you a PM.

7. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

Can you get the Feniex Cannon in all green?

8. CoastalEVS

CoastalEVS Sponsor
    from NJ

They do not make them. That would have to be custom made which would require a quantity and some money.