1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CO Guys When Does IT Stop???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rfed32, May 13, 2008.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

all you guys from CO just got off the phone with my gf who is out there with her family on a ski trip...after about an hour of talkin my ear off about the mountains and all she tells me they are calling for snow so they arent going skiin but on wed it will be 80 degrees...about what time of year does the snow stop...and what do u do in this perdickament do u plow b.c its snowing or dont you b.c its going to be 80 the next day???jw and i guess i can find out from her what its like but just wondering what u guys do

2. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

We had 2-4 on Tues with no accumulation... We are supposed to get some more tonight and tomorrow...

I've heard that snow in June is not uncommon, and it's happened in July before...