1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

C'mon Hoosiers all pray and do snow dance at once!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BushHogBoy, Dec 1, 2005.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I know deep down inside that it won't amount to anything but I can't help but feel some excitement!

IMG00001_2.jpg

2. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Here's what we have here in Ladoga (Crawfordsville)

Not really sticking to the roads. Our gravel drive is covered tho.

All_Clear

MVC-002S.JPG

3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Cool beans AllClear

Now its 40 degrees :angry:

on the bright side, a INDOT F350 just went by with a tank on the back, strobes on and I looked close, saw he was applying de-icer :drinkup:

You know what that means! COLD!!! Which means snow will stick if it does snow, which means payup :nod:

4. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

33 degrees here which is the forecasted high. Has stoped snowing, from the radar its pretty well over. We probaly got close to 2 inches but with it being 33 deg its right at that compacted starting to melt point. Am running the desktop weather 4 on here, just dled it the other day. It's kinda nice to look in the corner of the pc and see the temp. but it freezes up sometimes.

All_Clear

5. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Oh and by the way... I like that dodge. Looks tough! How do you like the down pressure plow? Any problems with it?

All_Clear

6. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Thanks! Its a tough truck alright! This is my first year to have the Snoway. Last year I ran an old Meyer steel 7.5' E47 setup which was fine. but i traded for this and figured i'd like the DP, had nicer controls, in a little nicer shape, newer etc plus that the Lexan moldboard eliminates most of the rusting and paint maintenance issues normally associated with snowplows. My friend has the exact same plow (but no wings) on an 03 Chevy 2500 HD 6.0 and i got to plow in it last winter during a huge storm, i liked it fine. oh he has the wireless remote and i have the joystick i think i like my joystick better. i kept having to look or feel around for the buttons on his, and make sure i didn't drop and lose the remote. but he likes the remote alot so whatever floats your boat i guess.

anyway i know i will like it alot.