1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

C'mon Big Nate----

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Merc1100sc, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Merc1100sc

Merc1100sc Senior Member

You're killing me.
    Whats up w/ those Timbrens I ordered + paid for 2 months ago. Havent gotten an update from you in over 3 weeks...

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Why don't you use the PM feature, email, or phone? This sounds like business better handled in a non-public forum.

3. Merc1100sc

Merc1100sc Senior Member

Tried all of the above w/ no response already.

4. tjstruck

tjstruck Junior Member
    from NJ

Join the club. I ordered a deflector weeks ago. He doesn't answer his phone, e-mails, or pm's apparently. I have even left messages with a woman at what I guess is his home, I feel sorry for her, she is nothing but apologies and sound like a nice lady. How she got stuck with Nate is beyond me. Good luck with your quest for timbrens. I figure sooner or later he'll get sick of me and slamming him here, bugging his home, and tieing up his phone and contact me like a real businessman and stop hiding behind his moms or sisters or wifes skirt . I do enjoy peoples comments that know nothing about the situation though :angry: :gunsfiring:

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

From what i have seen, i would not buy anthing from Big Nate :nono:

6. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Wow, this is sad to hear.... I will have to buy elsewhere. :nono:

7. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Wow tough crowd,Give the guy a chance to explain himself before going public and busting his balls :realmad:

8. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

This is gonna get ugly. Nate seems Like a good guy. Shipping does slow around the holidays. give him the benefit of the doubt. He would not be here if he wasnt a professional right?

9. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

They have tried to contact him, read the whole thread its been said.

10. Ripple

Ripple Member

timbrens

awdirect.com has timbrens in stock...usually ship same day and recieve with in 3 days!
    also kennedydiesel.com has them.

11. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

I don't know about all, but I know the nearest snowplow dealerships around me carry them... and they are cheaper as no shipping/handling fees.

12. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Plow shops here are about the same price as online purchasing. Not to mention I like to buy local whenever i can. :)

13. tjstruck

tjstruck Junior Member
    from NJ

He had his break, he had multiple chances to make it right and explain himself. It's time to "break his balls" If someone had the balls to do it before maybe we wouldn't have gotten screwed. Thanks for your 1/2 cent though.PLUS I was just trying to give someone from here a little business.He makes the whole site look bad. I'd give him the axe if it were my decision. :yow!: :gunsfiring: :angry:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  14. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

I don't know him but, if I wanted I could have them installed tomorrow, no problem.

15. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

16. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

For having 1149 posts and spending most of his day here, he sure is slow to pick up on this thread!! :rolleyes: I had a buddy order mine from awdirect and had mine in a couple days. Best of luck guys.

17. tjstruck

tjstruck Junior Member
    from NJ

Matt, Thats not the point. The point is you try to support someone from the site and they turn around and screw you.I don't
    think he has the balls to step into this ****storm.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  18. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

He has the balls to do it, he will probley post one of his big huge immature images of a middle finger or something. I hate to knock the guy or anyone here but i have seen way too many threads about buying problems with Nate. Just don't buy anything from him, there are plenty of local places, I would hae been willing to go through nate to buy things but not after reading some of these threads.

19. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Boy, you'd kill someone over timbrens? You should be locked up in a mental home, with a helmet, as you might get suicidal.

20. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

I didn't mean to sound like an Ahole, what i was getting at is he is dropping the ball.If you can't produce don't step up to the plate.He should reply messages and have a dam good answer for not being able to produce such an "available" product.