1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cm series

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by R.J.B., Jan 5, 2013.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Does anyone have one of Snow doggs CM series for med duty trucks? Haven't seen one up close and just wondering any positive or negatives? Scott do you have any i can come look at in the warehouse??

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Honestly you're better off talking to a dealer - our plows are all disassembled. I don't think we have any CM's on the plow trucks we are using for our own properties right not (we usually put smaller plows on our big trucks to test them).

It's designed for 14K-27K trucks, and they are beefier than the EX's (which are tanks). Maybe see if some of the local dealers have one assembled. If I can think of someone local that has one I'll let you know.

3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We have a customer that plows for the state that has over 30 of the CM series....he loves them

4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Well just went and saw the cm series plow for my c4500 chevy dump and i was impressed with how well built it was! That plow is huge! Looks like it will hold up to the parking lots that i do for sure. Plus i am supporting buyers which is right in my neck of the woods. This plow holds up for me i will change all of my trucks to snow doggs..