1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

clyinder leaking.,..

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by CaptainSmokey, Jan 11, 2010.

1. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

Got the plow back in nov. (2009) and installed . now its jan.2010 and the left cylinder is leaking looks like its coming from where the hose goes in .. anyone eles have this problem??? taking it back tomarow to try to get it fixed .... its a 8ft straight blade

2. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

hydraulic line. Did you happen to smoke something?

3. CaptainSmokey

no dident smoke anything. its off the truck right now i went out to have a smoke this morning and was looking at it casue i need to clean the truck and plow today and looked down and 99% of the plow is covered in salt and then i see this are that looked wet and cked it and yeah def fluid not a bad leak but wet .

4. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Did you tighten the fitting?

5. CaptainSmokey

no casue it seems like there is alot of play in both of them not sure if there should be or not..

6. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

nope they soul both be tight, i think it is a 3/4 inch or 7/8, you need 2 wrenches and snug them up!