1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cloud seeding

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fivestar, Dec 13, 2002.

1. fivestar

fivestar Junior Member

All you guys from the Ohio Valley on up to Vermont how much are you guys spending on cloud seeding this year? :D Just kiddin. :drinkup: Hope you get all the snow and ice you can stand. We are still waiting for our first snow.:(

2. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

Hey Fivestar,
    Where are ya located at here in Missouri? I am assuming you are up in the northern part closer to where I am since the lower 1/2 of the state has already had precip. Thanks.

3. Roger Dodger

Roger Dodger Senior Member
    from nw Pa.

I would think the ski resorts would pitch in some change for cloud seeding Mother Nature's stuff rather than "make" that crud from their nozzles they call snow!

4. fivestar

fivestar Junior Member

I`m down here in Columbia. We were right on the edge of the last snow that came through central Mo. last week. Bummer:(

5. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

Oh OK musta just missed you as well. At least I'm not the only one. :) Pray for snow!