1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Closing buisness and this is for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snoopy11577, Dec 2, 2009.

1. snoopy11577

snoopy11577 Junior Member

Craftman riding tracor starts right up kept inside a trailer on a battery tender all the time. I bought the tractor a few years ago for $1900.00 and the Snowblower was bught 2 years ago. for $1400.00 both were bought right from Sears. I can't use it my driveway is half stones andhalf mulch it throws it everywhere. The snowblower was only used 2 times the mower deck was removed and given to a friend for his tractor everything works great and if needed the tractor can be delievered for a small fee or free if your local. The Snowblower is aprox 4 ft wide so it can be driven down sidewalks to clear them. It might need a tune up but it starts right up and runs great.

If you have any quetions please feel free to call or E-mail me . If you want to come see it run give me a call. bid early its going to be a bad winter this year so the farmers alminac says. Make me an offer the worst I casn say is no I am sellig this for health problems too I had a stroke and a pacemaker installed so I am not alloud to work any more.I am in Philadelphia right off the Pa Turnpike , I-76, or I-95 19115 zip code

Chris (215) 768-0479

2. Wallace

Wallace Member

It looks like it is a gear drive correct?
    How many hours?
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That thing is mid 90's at best... maybe worth $500.00 at MOST good luck
  4. Wallace

Wallace Member

Actully I have the same one but mine is hydro and I bought it in 1994
  5. snoopy11577

snoopy11577 Junior Member

It is belt driven and the blower was bought in early 2008 the tractor was 4 years earlier in early 2004 and it runs great just had it out today to show it to a neighbor.
  6. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

How much are you asking.
  7. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Snow Blower auger looks like you were blowing DIRT ......