1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

client data base

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by kg26, Dec 17, 2013.

1. kg26

kg26 Senior Member

So I've been getting a lot of calls for snow removal (good thing right) and I'm looking for a way to keep track of all of this new information. Do any of you use a data base with client info so on and so forth. I'm thinking of building on in Excel or Microsoft access, but I'd like to hear what many of you are using and what features you find useful.
  2. perrysee

perrysee Senior Member

i use quick books and has great features to keep track of customers and invoicing ,plus enter bills , been using it for years . all information on computer and easy to get at.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just for inquires or just for your customers?
  4. kg26

kg26 Senior Member

To keep a data base of prospects, actual clients, what client gets what, where are they located phone numbers that sort of thing I have clients that I service all year round, others are just seasonal if you will.