1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

click here to see a pic of 1 of our trucks!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ultimate plow, Jul 3, 2002.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

can't get it to work do you have one of your 350 dump

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

did you try to click on the link instead? i did not know at first a link would come up.but one did. im not sure why it wont work. it works for me.

4. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Link works for me. Nice looking truck, hope to see some photos of your other ones. Also, is that a dodge next to the ford?

Bryan

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

I cant get the link to work either. Aol hometown shows up, but the material on that page says could not access.

6. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

The link works for me.

Snow, look closer, the second truck is a S/D Ford.

My question is how much light do you get directly in front of the truck with your plow lights mounted at the back of the roof?

7. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Ok, now i see the ford SD grille in the background.
    There's a guy in town with an SD F350 dump, red, chrome stimulators, whelen lightbar, fisher plow setup. I'll have to get a pic of it next time i'm in the area. Really sharp looking truck.

Bryan