1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Employment' started by 86ford, Nov 1, 2010.

1. 86ford

86ford Junior Member

Currently I am slow during the winter months and am seeking out some snow removal or mechanical repair work. I have extensive knowledge regarding the late 80s- mid 2000s jeeps and fords from 78- early 2000s. Most of what I know comes from building off road trucks and making on the spot repairs out of nessesity. During the past 5 years I have found nearly all of the weak points in TJs, YJs, 83-97 Rangers, 80-95 f150/f250 drivetrains, all jeep cherokees, and have vast skills with many other vehicle makes and models.

My plowing experience is minimal but I could make up for my lack of plowing experience with my ability to fix just about anything with a gasoline engine and some without. If someone would like references or to talk shoot me a e-mail or give me a call. I have a places to stay in concord twp and in rocky river so I am available on both sides of town if needed.

four four 0 554 four910