1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleveland Ohio Area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by stcroixjoe, Jun 21, 2006.

1. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

Just putting a few feelers out there if anyone needs a sud I have a 2000 F-250-SC-SD_ W/Western 7'6''
  2. Snow Biz Inc.

Snow Biz Inc. Junior Member

Cleveland Subcontracting

We are seeking experienced sub contractors in the Greater Cleveland area. Please respond with information about your experience, availabilty and hourly amount you are requesting. Hope to hear from you soon.

Tom Beyer
    Snow Biz Inc.
    1310 Brookpark Road
    Cleveland, Ohio 44109
    216-398-0723 office
    216-741-6731 fax
  3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Tom:

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you have any questions. Sounds great!! Look forward to hearing from you!!
  4. RHarrah

RHarrah Member

If you come into Summit County I might be interested too?
  5. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape Senior Member

I live in Eastern Lorain county, am a full-time firefighter, but am willing to help out in the event of an emergency in the cuyahoga/lorain/medina area. I have a 06 dodge CTD quadcab with a 7'6"boss straight blade with wings. I work my full time job every third day, but am able to switch shifts for anticipated storms. I do run some of my own small routes, but like I said, I'm available when the need arises. 3 years exp. Thanks, Chuck