1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleveland Area Boss Dealer

Discussion in 'Networking' started by RedArrow, Feb 9, 2015.

1. RedArrow

RedArrow Member

Hey Guys, Need your help. Considering a brand jump and get a Boss vee blade for a new truck. Previous dealer i have dealt with doesn't sell the boss brand so i need recommendations for a dealer that provides good support, and reasonable pricing. I don't need the lowest price, just a competitive one with good support. I can't afford cheap!

Thanks for you help!ussmileyflag
  2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping Senior Member

My dealer here in Pittsburgh was just over at a dealer in Canton to get the wings for my plow. Not sure if there is one closer? I bought a dxt with wings and its one heck of a plow. Good luck
  3. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Terry's Truck and Trailer in North Canton. He'll take good care of you, open 24/7 when the snow is flying.
  4. skostur79

skostur79 Member
    from ne ohio

best truck equipment
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

North royalton power equipment is the place to go for boss plows. Great guys over there.
  6. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Was just in there yesterday getting pricing for the new truck. It will be the 4th plow I have bought from them in the past 8 years.