1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

clearing out some snow stuff

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by loudredram, Mar 7, 2008.

1. loudredram

loudredram Member

Air Flo model MSS painted stainless spreader is about 10yrs old needs new electric motor dose not have a reciver mount adapted it to work with a mason dump ......400.00 obo

Walker single stage snowthrower good condition .......1500.00 obo

Ice Buster walkbehind salt spreader 80lb hopper only a couple bags trough it......175.00

fisher push plates fits 73-91 chevy/gmc trucks 150.00

fisher truck side harness with joystick 125.00

also have landscaping equipment for sale mower,blower, powerbroom,areoseeder,skid steer attachments,saws thatchers for riders
    email me for pics gwassil@optonline.net

2. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

post some pics expetialy of the push spreader

3. loudredram

loudredram Member

bump....gotta get rid of some stuff

4. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Gary what mowers do you have for sale? I am looking for a good walk behind for this year. You wouldn't happen to have a 6x10 trailer also for sale, would you?

I will probably take that salt spreader from you, the walkbehind one. I can meet up with you sometime next weekend if your around.

5. loudredram

loudredram Member

the only mower up for sale is a 60 inch toro rider if you want the spreader let me know...do you still have my number

6. BlueRam2500

Don't have your number...send me a PM. I think a 60" mower is too big for what I need.

7. loudredram

loudredram Member

bump....goin on ebay in a few days

8. BlueRam2500

Spreader is still for sale, I am not going to buy it. Hope you sell your stuff Gary.

9. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

Did you sell the Airflo yet???

10. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

How much for the power broom?

11. loudredram

loudredram Member

300.00 or B/O....shot me an email addy and I'll send some pics

12. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

When I click on your name, it doesn't give the pm option. I tried others and it works so I don't know what's wrong....

13. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

in order to have PM access you have to be a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts...once you have done both the PM feature will automatically become available to you

14. bdavis

bdavis Member

can you send me the truck info that the truck side wiring came off of....als can you snap a pic....if its the 4 port mod with the 4 harnesses ill take it....bdavis@nesurveillance.com

15. loudredram

loudredram Member

the truck side wireing harness is off a 87 chevy so it fits 73-87 gm trucks and its the older 2 plug set up

16. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

pics of the salter??