1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Clearing out Fisher plates and wiring - Dodge Chevy Ford GMC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nogoodram, Dec 16, 2012.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

hey guys, heres a list of what I have left for sale. if anyone needs any of it shoot me a PM and let me know what you need. I can ship anywhere in the country if needed. plates cost about 45 to ship to the eastcoast/NE and about 85 to ship to the northwest. i'll ship the wiring for free.

also... i have pics of everything, just ask.

for pushplates,
    fisher 7168. good condition. no problems. should fit 03-07 chevy 1500
    fisher 7138 88-98 chevy 1500... these need some welding, but i'll sell them cheap. email for pics and details.
    fisher 7144 good condition. has surface rust, but no rot, bends or cracks. fits 91-00 chevy 3500 duallie with leaf springs up front according to the fisher website
    fisher 7170 - very good condition. no problems. removed from 2003 ram 2500 with gas engine - i have conflicting stories about what they fit... some people say they will fit 03-09, other people say they wont.. please try to do your own research to make sure it is what you need before you buy
    fisher 7137 - these are brand new/never installed. they are missing the cross member bar. fisher says they fit 94-96 ram 1500/light 2500 with plow prep package.
    Fisher 7141B - brand new, never installed. missing the crossmember bar. fisher says they fit 94-96 Ram 2500 with 8800gvw and plow prep package.

for wiring,
    i have a white label module with headlight harnesses for HB5 headlights (dodge/ford) - 3 plug system
    a white label module with headlight harnesses for H13 bulbs (newer dodge) - 3 plug system
    a yellow label module with headlight harnesses for HB3/HB4 bulbs (chevy gmc) - 3 plug system
    a green label module with headlight harnesses for HB3/HB4 bulbs (chevy gmc) - 3 plug system
    complete 2 plug SEHP truckside wiring system (no controller) for 2B headlights (H6054) - straight blade
    complete 2 plug EZ-V truck side wiring system (no controller) for 2B headlights (H6054) - note that the plug for the controller connection is modified and one of the relays has been unplugged and will need to be plugged back in. i have pics. overall very good and usable.

if you are local, i have one 7.5 plow and four 8 foot blades left for sale. 2 plug and 3 plug systems (obviously local pickup only). anyone interested in anything PM me with a good email or phone number and i'll get back to you asap. thanks!!

2. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

I should have noted, all modules are 4 port.

3. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Update - 7168 and 7138 are sold. So is green label module and wiring. The rest is still available as of now. shipping for the plates is coming in under $30 to most places. Thanks!

4. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

update

hey guys, the 7144 plates sold, so did the white label module with hb5 harnesses. the rest is still available! call or text me at 401-64O-5916 if interested. Thanks!

5. SM De-Ice

SM De-Ice Junior Member

What are you asking for the fisher 7170 - from 2003 ram 2500

6. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

They are currently on eBay for 325 with free shipping. If u can pick them up I would take 290. Thanks

7. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

hey guys thanks for all the responses - i've sold a bunch of this stuff already - i still have some left. if you need any let me know - here is an updated inventory list -

also - i changed my policy - i'll pay for shipping on all items - let me know what you need and where you need it shipped.

for pushplates,
    fisher 7170 - very good condition. no problems. removed from 2003 ram 2500 with gas engine - i have conflicting stories about what they fit... some people say they will fit 03-09, other people say they wont.. please try to do your own research to make sure it is what you need before you buy
    fisher 7137 - these are brand new/never installed. they are missing the cross member bar. fisher says they fit 94-96 ram 1500/light 2500 with plow prep package.
    Fisher 7141B - brand new, never installed. missing the crossmember bar. fisher says they fit 94-96 Ram 2500 with 8800gvw and plow prep package.

for wiring,
    a yellow label module with headlight harnesses for HB3/HB4 bulbs (chevy gmc) - 3 plug system
    complete 2 plug SEHP truckside wiring system (no controller) for 2B headlights (H6054) - straight blade
    complete 2 plug EZ-V truck side wiring system (no controller) for 2B headlights (H6054) - note that the plug for the controller connection is modified and one of the relays has been unplugged and will need to be plugged back in. i have pics. overall very good and usable.

Plows - obviously i can't ship these - can be seen in rhode island
    7.5 foot 3 plug insta act - $1295
    8 foot 3 plug insta act - $1295
    7.5 foot 2 plug SEHP - $895
    8 foot 2 plug SEHP - $895
    8 foot MM1 hydro - complete truckside and plowside - $495

thanks again guys. let me know what you need!

8. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

Updated list of what is for sale---

fisher 7153 - 1997 dodge ram 2500/3500 with AHD plow prep package

for wiring,

Plows - obviously i can't ship these - can be seen in rhode island
    7.5 foot 3 plug insta act - $1295
    8 foot 3 plug insta act - $1295
    8 foot 2 plug SEHP - $895