1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaning Up The Cat

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Feb 22, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well the rusty racks and the rusty grill and running boards got sickening. So I pulled the cat in the garage and took everything off of it. And gave it 2 coats of rust oleaum. I think it came out great.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

3. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Looks good.You have a real workhorse there.I was looking at the cats recently and they look impressive.How do you like it compared to your old one?

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Well I loved my 2000 Arctic Cat 400. It was fast. It was a semi auto meaning auto clutch and you shift it. I miss it but the 4/wd makes a big difference plowing. I wont own anything but a arctic cat or a suzuki. all I have to say is friends dont let friends buy honda/polaris/yamaha. If you have anymore questions let me know I will answer them. O ya and the newer cats are nice but I dont like all the plastic thats why i bought another 2000 because of the steel front end and stuff.

5. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good,

I also like the Tow Loops that are on the front by your winch. did you make them?

sublime out.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

No they come like that when you buy the plate. You can make them tho. When I went to go buy the the plate for my arctic cat it didnt come with a winch I wanted the one with the loops but it didnt have them. Im glad this one when I bought it ame with the loops. but this winch was installed when it was ordered by previous owner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Arct...007QQitemZ170195082616QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW