1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cleaning shop equipment for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BossPlowGuy04, Dec 11, 2007.

1. BossPlowGuy04

BossPlowGuy04 Senior Member
    from novi Mi

Aerins 2 stage snow blower, 6hp brigs great condition, new wear bar, throttle cable, electric start, re built carb. $200 no reasonable offer will be denied, must sell!

also I have boss plow mount for a 2003 f-150. not sure what its worth so make an offer. you can contact me at 248-895-4684
    alex
    ps. maybe willing to trade for a hitch mount salt spreader.

2. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Can I get some pictures of the snow blower to knhf07@gmail.com along with some more information?

- Kevin

3. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

if you have pics available and more info on the blower

4. BossPlowGuy04

from novi Mi

i'll get some pics of it tmmrow its kind of buried at the moment but i will get it out tmmrow. alex

the info i have on teh snow blower is its is a 6hp brigs, it has 5 forward speeds and 2 reverse, its an older unit i belive late 70's or early 80's it was completly rebuilt last winter, with a new carb,rings,oil change, spark plug, new wear bar, new throttle cable and i belive thats about it. the snow blower is in amazing shape for its age it runs like it was brand new. the only reason i'm selling it is because i can't lift it into the back of my truck by myself and it just sits in the garage. any more questions just let me know and ill get the pics for u guys tmmrow.
    thanks
    alex

5. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

So... how about those pics?

- Kevin

6. BossPlowGuy04

from novi Mi

here is one pic sorry it took me so long more to come soon

100_1950.jpg

7. BossPlowGuy04

from novi Mi

pic 2............

aerins 2.jpg

8. BossPlowGuy04

from novi Mi

pic 3....................

aerins 3.jpg

9. BossPlowGuy04

from novi Mi

if you need more pics let me know. sorry it took me so long to get them.

10. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

It's all good, I'll let you know on the blower.

- Kevin