1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaning off busses

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by srl28, Feb 1, 2013.

1. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

2. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

That's a hell of a lot better than letting the snow blow off onto my windshield...though I imagine that for far less money/maintenance they could just put up a big squeegee or brush to drive under.

3. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I want one for my trucks :laughing:

4. fairrpe86

fairrpe86 Senior Member

Almost looks like a dryer in an automatic car wash, I like it.

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like it did a great job ! I want one.

6. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Great idea

7. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

I left a foot on top of my van going to my sisters funeral, I had my daughter following me,

She texted me do you see the ******* who didn't clean off his van, I look back and it was a whiteout , after awhile it unloaded on her,

I had my wife text back no where is it our van is clean

8. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Now if they could only get trucking companies to use this....

9. potskie

potskie Senior Member
    from Ontario

Roof plows, Used to service a few sites with them. PITA to clean up around but cool as hell to use.

10. littlejohns77

littlejohns77 Junior Member

I worked at a warehouse that had a vee plow built that was about 15' off the ground adjustable with a winch that was used for semi trailers it worked pretty good