1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaning house-OBS fords and plows for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OldSchoolPSD, May 19, 2013.

1. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

I'm selling some stuff. Someone should buy it!!

1995 F-Superduty flatbed $2000
    -7.3 Powerstroke/auto
    -12' Flatbed
    -Runs and drives
    -No rust
    -Needs some TLC and a good cleaning
    -208k miles

Western Ultramount 8.5' complete with truck side wiring and mount for above truck $2500

Salt Dogg 2 yard spreader, purchased new last august and used once $2500

Truck + plow $4000

Truck + plow + spreader $6000

1995 F-Superduty 4x4 dump truck
    -Quigley 4x4 conversion (Dana 70 front/ Dana 80 rear)
    -7.3/auto
    -76k original miles
    -9' western unimount with rubber edge and poly shoes
    -central hydraulics
    -10 foot dump body
    -hydraulic tailgate spreader
    -6 brand new tires

This truck isn't a show winner, but it was DOT inspected 3 months ago and could go to work immediately. It runs better than any 7.3 I have owned. It was purchased from Baltimore city and any parts that have been replaced on it were replaced with genuine OEM Ford parts. They dump body will be refurbished in the next few weeks depending on our workload, but if a buyer wishes to take it as-is I will credit $1000.

I will not separate the truck, plow, and spreader. $7500 takes the whole thing.

I also have a 7.5' Western ultramount plow with truck side wiring harness but no mount $2000

I have a set of F-350 dual wheel axles 4.10 ratio with springs/track bar/drag link included
    Dana 60 kingpin front and 10.25 rear
    $1000 firm

I have a set of F-350 single wheel axles 4.10 ratio with springs/track bar/drag link included
    Dana 60 balljoint front and 10.25 rear This would be great for an F-250 solid axle swap

Call 443 510 0525 or email Beckswelding@yahoo.com or respond on here.

fi8.cgi.jpg

fi9.cgi.jpg

2. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member