1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cleaner shop floors!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Army Vet, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Army Vet

Army Vet Member

Today I undercoated the truck and Kubota 900. Once I was done I used our push broom to soak up any residual on the plastic sheeting I had put down. Once I got it all picked up, I used the push broom on the floor. Man did it turn out nice! It picked up all the dust and dirt and left the floors clean and shinny! They weren't slippery at all.Thumbs Up
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Another miracle!
  3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Nice! That's one I hadn't heard of before.
  4. Army Vet

Army Vet Member

It works great! When you walk across it there isn't foot prints left on the floor either. I had to go and buy the undercoat kit since it came highly recommended and I didn't get the sample can. All I can say is WOW!! This stuff also works to remove pen ink from cloth. All you have to do is spray a little on and scrub. It will get ride of it pronto!